Thursday, September 15, 2011

KENYATAAN DALAM MALAYSIAKINI - DARI SI KURANG AJAR

Why I don't celebrate National Day
Kok Wei -

I don't care for National Day. I don't celebrate National Day.

I don't put up flags, I don't watch the parade. I don't listen any of those manufactured nonsense theme songs like 'Satu Malaysia'. The only thing I celebrate is that I don't have to turn up for work that day. In fact, every morning of that day I wear casual clothes to enjoy my nasi lemak at a kopitiam.

Honestly I don't have reason to celebrate. Why? For what or whom should I celebrate? For BN, MCA, or Perkasa? Celebrate that one political party that has hijacked my country for 54 years, its institutions and everything it stands for? Celebrate that BN has become a 'big brother' in Malaysia, a government which in turn has become the 'communist' government? The lines are so blurred that I don't even know what is right or wrong in the end. Malaysia, BN, Umno, MCA, MIC, Gerakan, PPP, PBB, Perkasa and everything in between seems to be nothing more than extensions of one monolithic entity that seeks to control every aspect of our lives, like religion, culture, education, business, and living lifestyle. [BACA DISINI]
 
Original Template By : uniQue  |    Modified and Maintained By : Shali+Zai